Increased revenue and margins through process redesign
An automotive supplier sought to improve costs and customer win rates. Core issues included tooling center cost overruns and organizational misalignment.
- Implemented Results Driven Management process across the entire value chain: sales, quoting, program management, project management, tooling, and pre- and final production
- Provided interim management of the tooling center
Aligned organization cross-functionally and implemented roles and responsibilities
- Implemented targeted costing program that achieved >35% cost savings through engineering design changes and improved tooling costing
- Developed sales force management tools
- Established continuous improvement culture
Results: Increased revenue by $7.5MM and improved margins by 14% over base.