Increased production efficiency across multiple locations
A chemical producer of plasticizers required a comprehensive assessment of its automated packaging facility to mitigate employee safety risk and improve performance and reliability.
- Assessed all aspects of packaging and shipping operations
- Determined replace / re-build / discontinue options
- Implemented corrective actions to rebuild packaging equipment and improve management and maintenance processes and systems
- Performed profitability assessment
- Developed tools to improve Operations and Commercial (Marketing & Sales) interdepartmental alignment and decision-making
Results: Reduced downtime and manpower requirements while improving profitability and safety across multiple plant locations.