Implemented sales approach to double revenue in 2 years
A private equity company purchased an equipment manufacturing company and wanted to double the size of the business in 3 to 5 years.
- Assumed engagement from large consultancy that failed to provide an actionable sales approach
- Assessed and surveyed the market and incorporated customer feedback
- Developed sales techniques and processes for each market segment
- Increased sales force activity through tailored CRM and sales management training
- Developed sales team compensation plan to drive accountability and results
- Transitioned complaint handling from sales team to accountable unit in the organization
Results: The aligned and knowledgeable sales team achieved sales growth sufficient to double the firm’s revenue in just 2 years.