Optimized organizational structure and production model
A global supplier to the Oil & Gas industry achieved 65% growth year over year by developing an innovative approach to down-hole productivity. To support its continued rapid expansion, the firm required assistance in planning/scheduling and throughput.
- Assessed Current State, including management skills and leadership traits
- Evaluated management team effectiveness, including structure, reporting relationships and individual suitability-for-role
- Installed new organizational structure Improved planning and scheduling tools
- Designed true capacity model
- Shifted production to alternate sites as required
Results: Improved on-time delivery from 60% to 80%+.